Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Year Of The Three Bs

Here is the big news...

I'm hanging out my shingle! My new law firm opens this week!

Please check out my firm website: http://www.ayersimmigration.com/

But don't worry, just because I'm opening a firm doesn't mean I've forgotten about my book. I'm still on schedule to finish it by New Year's Day 2009. I intend to keep working on it as my firm gets off the ground. I mean really, I don't expect clients to be beating down my door in the first few months, which should allow for time to do all I want to do - baby (of course :)), book, and business.

I read somewhere that you should name the year in order to accomplish all of your goals for that year. I'm calling 2008 "The Year Of The Three Bs" - Baby, Book, and Business.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

... and Bacon. Four Bs.

Good luck!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.