Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rumblepantskin

Is it gas or is it poo?
When it comes to my six-month-old daughter's rumbling pants, I ask myself this question almost daily. Her sounds are quite deceiving. We sometimes call her Rumblepantskin. But there are many amusing things that she does in a single day. Lately, she scratches on things with her little hand. I don't know whether the sound of the scratching or the feeling of what she is scratching soothes her, but she scratches things all the time. She also makes high-pitched squeals of delight like a baby dolphin. It is now 9:20 EST on Sunday morning and my daughter is still sleeping (wow, right?). I'm pretty sure that her late to bed, late to rise sleep pattern is my doing. I hope it lasts...

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Yeah, our baby girl claws at things too. Including, on at least a couple of occasions we've witnessed, a scratching post. But that's to be expected, given that the "older sibling" she's emulating is a cat.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.