Thursday, November 5, 2009

Momminy's Birthday

A letter from Taylor to Momminy:

Dear Momminy,

Happy Birthday! To celebrate your special day, I'm going to sleep in this morning until almost 11:00. I'm going to count from 1 to 10, skipping over 8 (someone ate my 8). I'll sing the ABC song (sort of) along with Leap, my toy frog. You and I will be sure to dance to "Viva" at least five times and also, my new favorite, "Bus" (short for wheels on the bus go round and round).

Today it is sunny and mid-60 degree weather with lots of pin oak leaves to pick up and swish through. Gigi is coming to visit! We must take a walk (maybe to Cotswold Starbucks for venti chai and banana bread). We will watch Classical Baby Music Show, especially "Sun" and "Baby Steps", which are my favorites. And I'll even take a nap in the afternoon for at least an hour (I've been doing such a good job with my naps in the past couple of weeks, don't you think?).

Most of all, we will have lots of FUN on your birthday!

"Yuve You, Momminy"

Taylor (21 months)

P.S. Maybe, if you get a present, I could help you open it (even though it isn't "me's", it's yours).

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.